It is no secret that the attendants of this year’s Lusaka July by PR GIRL MEDIA absolutely slayed. The theme was ‘African Luxury’ and the looks where indeed nothing short of luxury. The ladies brought their A game with fascinators and head wraps of all shapes, sizes and colours. The gentlemen on the other hand took the term ‘dapper’ to whole new level. Out of the many looks here are the eight that we fell in love with.
1. BOITY THULO
- South African actress Boity Thulo’s ensemble was everything,She wore a kenke peplum top which looked glorious against her royal blue skirt.With a head wrap fit for a queen she looked absolutely chic and gorgeous.
- If you are wondering if he was one of the performers,no he was not.This was the look that he went with for the event.They say think outside the box but I love how he literally left the box all together lol. His look would be incomplete without a shield,shall we call him Zambian shaka???
3 LONAH SHAWA
- From the playful use of lace to the side slit,this dress had me at hello…..If you look close enough you can see her amazing pair of heels peeking out,with that side braid yaaas!!!!
4 CHISANGA MWILA
This royal blue velvet dress was such a beauty to look at, but then again when does velvet ever fail us?What really had me was how the chitenge/Ankara was placed at the bottom like a little parting gift.At this point I am sure you have figured out that I just adore head wraps.This look won best dressed female of the event.
- A man in colour is always such a yummy sight,now colour and print thats a double yummy sight .yellow blazer?what a way to make an entrance,his polka dot accessories were such a fun blend it is evident that he payed attention to his details. Wait a minute…..He had on polka dot SOOOOCKSSS!!!!
6 STANLEY KASEKE
- I am such a sucker for all types of prints and these floral pants are such a wardrobe statement piece.The coat had me thinking about Vladimir lol !!!A perfect blend of black and gold majestic indeed, no wonder he walked with the best dressed male prize *stops to applaud.*
- Lulu Wood’s one hand pink dress and fur heels had me thinking about my barbie doll collection as a kid. Her head wrap….. finished off the look perfectly,I have one requests for her ;
- Can you start a Lulu barbie doll line with this exact outfit?
8. SALMA SKY & HUSBAND TIVO
- Salma and Tivo were giving us all sorts of brown magic vibes,whoever said “a couple that slays together stays together,” was really onto something.
Which of the 8 was your favourite? Let me know in the comment section.For more looks from Lusaka July 2017 Like them on Facebook Here.
Did you know that you can submit your favorite look for the Lusaka July peoples choice award HERE
Until Next time